Thursday, March 8, 2012

Moravians in Paris

Bonsoir tout le monde! I just had a fantastic sausage and sauerkraut dinner (yes, I am still in France, I haven't hopped the border to Germany) with my host family and I am about to fall into a food coma. Before I do that, I want to update my dear readers on my day! After class at Clingancourt, I headed down to the Louvre to meet up with the Moravian Academy Exchange Students. I participated in the French Exchange four years ago, it was my first trip to France and to Paris. I remember thinking I had to go back and I did! It was great to see my old teachers.  If it wasn't for them, I might not have decided to study in Paris!
 MAUS students on the banks of the Seine

Madame Sanborn, moi, Madame Wismer, and Ms. Beck-Briggs
My high school and middle school French teachers and my high school English teacher

Bisous,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment