Friday, April 13, 2012

Ciao Paris!

Bonsoir mes amis! That's the last time I'll be saying that for two weeks, I leave for Italy tomorrow!  I'm bringing my laptop so that I can keep looking for apartments in Boston, and so I can work on that pesky Louis XIV and the Parlementaires expose.  I think most of the hostels I'm staying in have Internet, so I'll do my best to keep you updated on my globe trotting!  Here's my itinerary for break:

April 14-16: Venice

April 17-19 Florence
April 20: Siena (just there for the day, then heading out!)

April 20-25: Rome

April 25-27: Nice (and hopefully Monaco!!)

Then it's home to Paris!  I'm really excited, it's my first trip to Italy.  I speak absolutely no Italian, so I'm a little nervous about that (I'm so used to speaking the language here!) but I have a phrase book, so I'll try my best! My host mom just told me to talk with my hands.  If I get stuck, I'll just shout MAMA MIA! SPAGHETTI! and try again.....here are some things I like about Italy:
I love this movie.  And all the mini coopers in it!

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Ah Venice.....
Dr. Jones and Marcus Brody, meet Elsa Schider.  Watch out for her, she's a tricky one.
 
David

PASTA
GELATO

I'm pretty excited about my pasta and gelato diet coming up.  Grazie to Google for the pictures!!
 



Ciao!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment